The Company has its headquarters in Manresa and includes a team of architects, engineers, economists and managers.
SUPREBAT is owned by Constructora d’Aro, one of the leading construction companies in the region of Bages, with more than 45 years of experience on the construction of all types of buildings.
Constructora d’Aro has received a fair number of recognitions along these years:
- ISO 9001:1994 certificate by the year 2000,
- Generalitat de Catalunya Improvement of Quality recognition by the year 2001
- ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:1999 and ISO 9001:2000 certificates by the year 2007
- CONSTA Certificate (Catalonian Builders Association) by the year 2008
- FAD 2008 Architecture Award given by a housing building in Barcelona
- 2012 Greenbuilding prize awarded by the European Commission to the promoters of the new buildings that stand out for their low environmental impact, energy efficiency and technological innovation
Trying to solve some of the problems existing in the construction sector, the group company CompactHabit has opted for the industrialised construction of volumetric modules in reinforced concrete that are fully finished and equipped in the factory. From 2007 to date, CompactHabit has built more than 1.000 modules for different types of buildings and located in Catalonia, France and Switzerland.